The Sinclair Water Authority has advised that Phase I drought conditions are now in effect. Voluntary water conservation is requested. Water conservation measures may include reductions in water use for:
- ornamental purposes (fountains, artificial waterfalls, and wishing ponds)
- serving water in restaurants and clubs
- personal washing of motor vehicles (autos, trucks, boats, and trailers)
- filling of residential or commercial swimming pools
- washing paved surfaces
- irrigation between 10 AM and 7 PM
The goal of voluntary conservation measures is to reduce water consumption by 5% – 10% until Phase I drought conditions have ended. Notification will be sent out when drought conditions change and what additional water conservation measures may be required if conditions worsen.
Thank you for your cooperation.