Did you know that Putnam County began last year offering all countywide citizens access to a “FREE” discount prescription card that could save cardholders up to 75% on prescriptions? In addition to savings on prescriptions, cardholders may be eligible to save on dental, vision, hearing, diabetic supplies, lab and imaging, veterinary services, and much more. This program is a joint effort of Putnam County Board of Commissioners and the Coast2Coast Rx Card Program.
The Coast2CoastRx Discount Prescription Card provides discounts to all Putnam County individuals and families. This plan is not insurance and is not intended to replace insurance. This is only a discount card and discounts are available at participating pharmacies.
- Save up to 75% on prescriptions
- All chain pharmacies & most independents participate
- No limits on usage
- Everyone qualifies
- No income requirements
- Individual & family coverage
- Use card when your prescription is not covered by insurance to receive savings
- Covers most pet prescriptions
Call 1-800-931-8872 or visit www.coast2coastrx.com for more information. Discount cards and detailed information can also be picked up at county offices and participating pharmacies.
In addition to the discount prescription card, Putnam County also offers WellCard Health, which is an empowering Health & Wellness Program. WellCard Health empowers members to save on a wide range of health services including doctor visits and surgical centers, prescriptions, dental care, vision care, lab and imaging tests, 24/7 doctor, hearing care, vitamins and daily living products, medical bill help and WellCard rewards.
- Over 59,000 nationwide pharmacies accept WellCard Health with availability for mail order and specialty pharmacy services
- Members save on all brand name and generic drugs with our pre-negotiated discounts
- One card automatically covers all family members living at the same address
To locate provider call 1-800-562-9625 or visit www.WellCardHealth.com. Cards and detailed information on the WellCard Health can also be picked up at county offices and participating pharmacies.
Please contact Human Resources at 706-485-1885 for additional information and to receive your discount card.