Putnam County Board of Commissioners is now accepting applications for part-time CLERICAL SUPPORT at the Recreation Department.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Assists Recreation Director in planning, organizing, developing, scheduling and evaluating recreation and athletic programs. Coordinate volunteer requests from the community
- Schedule recreation facilities and supervise condition of facilities.
- Provide clerical support, program registration, answer telephones, and maintain correspondence with other divisions or agencies; may respond to public inquiries about the facility.
- May assist Center Director in planning, organizing, developing, and scheduling the Community Recreation Center.
- May assist in the development of classes, schedules, and implementation of activities, programs, and coordinates with the recreation programs for facility usage
- May provide security for the building and grounds. In addition, makes safety checks on the facility and eliminate hazards to ensure complete safety of the patrons.
- Perform related duties as required
The successful applicant must have knowledge of modern office procedures; skill in organizing work, operating a calculator, computer, printer, and copier; skill in oral and written communication; skill in public relations. Applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Applications are available at the Putnam County Board of Commissioners Office, 117 Putnam Drive, Eatonton, Georgia or may be accessed and printed via our website (www.putnamcountyga.us). All completed applications should be submitted directly to Human Resources, Attention: Cynthia Miller, 117 Putnam Drive, Suite A, Eatonton, Georgia 31024.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Putnam County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.